Tuesday, March 24, 2015

College lesson

Getting a degree in psychology has allowed me to take a large variety of classes with many different topics discussed. In these classes I've learned how the body reacts to certain types of drugs, the way that children's minds develop, how people deal with anxiety, etc. All of these classes have influenced the way that I view the world. For example, when I see somebody do something that seems strange to me I begin to think about why they do it. Since taking these classes I've begun to think somewhat outside the box when it comes to coming up with answers for why people behave a certain way. Before I took these classes I would come up with an explanation and stick to that. Now I've started branching out and almost looking for other reasons beyond the obvious. Another example would be when I see a toddler behave a certain way. I've learned how children think and operate. How they learn through observation and pick up on tendencies. Psychology has allowed me to evolve in the way I see the people in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment